Sunday, 8 July 2007 @ 06:11
7/7/07 marked an extremely AMAZING day!!! 'Why?' you may ask...
1. My lvl 68 pure int cleric was helmed 1st thing in the morning!!!
Many thanks to sexpot for arranging the zak & the numerous frens who woke up early especially for this occasion ~ loves ~
Special thx to ah bui for playing my cleric and looting my crab helm!! You ROCK!!! ~ loves ~
2. Lvled 70 and completed my 3rd job advance to be bestowed the honour of PRIEST!!!
Yes, yes... another priest =x What can i say?
Once a priest, always a priest =)
Only this time, my dmg is amazing!!!
3. Got married to my maple sweetie JuHuaBing!!!
He's a Dragon Knight and I'm a Priest!
(FYI: No he is not xxJuHuaChaxx nor is he zOoMx -.-
His ign is jus a coincidence)
*pics will be uploaded soon*
So there u have it! My triple happiness!
RAWWRRRRRRR
Havent slept much the nite b4 cos i was up training and was awoken by sexpot at 7.30am SG time -.-" .
I SWEAR I did not ask her to call me... but wth. It was great to hear her voice again =)
The previous nite was spent training too... I dun seem to be sleeping much at all. So, I guess I shd probably head to bed cos it's almost
6.30AM! meow~
Sweet Dreams all ~
Labels: gamer girl