The heart has its
reasons that reason
knows nothing of.

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. Yes, that's right, it's MINE!


Profile

I like rainbows & ice cream.
I like fluffay & cuddly puppies.
I love Autumn, Winter & Spring.
I love gaming. I love food. I love Lee.



Blogs

Alice (xXJuHuaChaXx)
Audrey
BinG (zOoMz)
Clara
Edmund
Eeyore
Eileen (liltootie)
Eric (OreoIceBlend)
Felicia
Jac (Eskyjac)
Jane
Lindy (lindylim)
Lindy
Sara (BabySarazz)
Sherilyn (f1shb0ne)
Stephanie
Tiffy (xNaru)
Ting (OmFgiTzTin9)


Cowboy Caleb
GrabYourFork
Mr Brown
XiaXue
Sheylara
Karen Cheng



Tags
















Memories




Credits

Original Idea : everlastingroses!
Modifications : Me
Header Quote by : Blaise Pascal
Wednesday, 6 February 2008 @ 05:07



Based on the Jack Ketchum novel of the same name, The Girl Next Door follows the unspeakable torture and abuses committed on a teenage girl in the care of her aunt...and the boys who witness and fail to report the crime.

MPAA Rating: R for for sadistic torture and sexual abuse, nudity, language and strong sexual dialogue--all involving children.


An overview of the real case; http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/young/likens/1... . Happened in Indianapolis. Including miscarriages Ruth/Gertrude had been pregnant like 13 times. Her house had fewer beds than children. She owned a total of 3 spoons, kids would take turns eating. She was unemployed. The victims parents joined the circus and left her in the care of their neighbor. Numerous adults, police, child welfare, priests had visited the home but no one did anything. Happened in 1965, Ruth was paroled in 1985 and died a few years later from lung cancer. Several minors were charged with manslaughter.

The story line is practically non-existent, absolutely no action and is really boring shit.

BUT.

I watched the entire movie. I couldnt stop. I had to know the ending.

I cant believe this was the wad people used to think... that it was ok to treat another human being this way. The shocking part wasnt how Megan was tortured but how the neighbourhood girls could even participate in such a disgusting activity.

However innocent, naive or just plain dumb a person is, U'd be able to differentiate betwen good and bad. Yes, of cos the boys would love to have a free fuck but seriously, after she's been tortured for so long, wouldnt ur conscience set in?

I do hope the human race has evolved much more since then yea?

Catch the movie for free on nabolister.

Labels: