The heart has its
reasons that reason
knows nothing of.

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. Yes, that's right, it's MINE!


Profile

I like rainbows & ice cream.
I like fluffay & cuddly puppies.
I love Autumn, Winter & Spring.
I love gaming. I love food. I love Lee.



Blogs

Alice (xXJuHuaChaXx)
Audrey
BinG (zOoMz)
Clara
Edmund
Eeyore
Eileen (liltootie)
Eric (OreoIceBlend)
Felicia
Jac (Eskyjac)
Jane
Lindy (lindylim)
Lindy
Sara (BabySarazz)
Sherilyn (f1shb0ne)
Stephanie
Tiffy (xNaru)
Ting (OmFgiTzTin9)


Cowboy Caleb
GrabYourFork
Mr Brown
XiaXue
Sheylara
Karen Cheng



Tags
















Memories




Credits

Original Idea : everlastingroses!
Modifications : Me
Header Quote by : Blaise Pascal
Tuesday, 29 July 2008 @ 09:44

I issued myself a challenge today and that's to make a character to lvl 95 before August 10 for the CabalSEA "War Clouds" Quest Group Event.

With the promise of a 3 slotted Osmium Martial Full Set, I'll beat this challenge yet!

The big hurdle was "which class should I train?" Seeing that my Wizard & Force Archer are no longer in the running (!!!), I had to re-train a totally new character... OR chiong my Force Blader from lvl 43 - 95?

Well, that of cos seemed the obvious solution but then again, nothing is really ever obvious with me!

I figured that Wizards were the only ones who really needed the 3 slotted items. Why? Cos the class has super duper ultra low HP!

Since only Wizards & Force Archers can win the Martial Sets (and I already have both classes -_- ), I decided to re-make my Wizard!

Well, I'll be going to Melbourne for the Opening Ceremony of the Beijing Olympics on August 8. Can't wait! Will only be back on August 10!!! Since I'm like flying out early on friday morning, I'm gonna have to complete my challenge by August 7!

OMG!

Well, nothing's impossible yea? :)

So from now till then, my Force Archer is on official hiatus and will only be logged in to *ahem* afk at B2f! buahahahahahha!

Wish me good luck! :D

Labels: