The heart has its
reasons that reason
knows nothing of.

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. Yes, that's right, it's MINE!


Profile

I like rainbows & ice cream.
I like fluffay & cuddly puppies.
I love Autumn, Winter & Spring.
I love gaming. I love food. I love Lee.



Blogs

Alice (xXJuHuaChaXx)
Audrey
BinG (zOoMz)
Clara
Edmund
Eeyore
Eileen (liltootie)
Eric (OreoIceBlend)
Felicia
Jac (Eskyjac)
Jane
Lindy (lindylim)
Lindy
Sara (BabySarazz)
Sherilyn (f1shb0ne)
Stephanie
Tiffy (xNaru)
Ting (OmFgiTzTin9)


Cowboy Caleb
GrabYourFork
Mr Brown
XiaXue
Sheylara
Karen Cheng



Tags
















Memories




Credits

Original Idea : everlastingroses!
Modifications : Me
Header Quote by : Blaise Pascal
Tuesday, 21 October 2008 @ 08:49

Woo hoo! The long-awaited Chaos Arena and Forgotten Temple B2F will soon be hitting the shores of CabalSEA (hopefully)!

There's been much anticipation for Chaos Arena since the release of the 'Miracle Key'. These keys need to be crafted before use, to enter a dungeon arena.

This a preview of Chaos Arena :)




Welcome to Forgotten Temple (B2F)!

Although they did not down the last boss, it was amazing watching! :P



This is a glimpse of how tough the freaking final boss is! Notice the HP? @_@




Cool ya? haha!

Hope to see u soon in Mercury, CabalSEA!

Labels: