Sunday, 19 April 2009 @ 18:34
Aiks! I know I havent blogged much cos nth much has happened. Ahhhh!
However, I'm back to MapleSEA but this time around, it's Aquila. I know, I know... Ker's there and he asked me to join him there so I did. :)
All that's left in Bootes is my lvl 64 Assassin & my lvl 49 Dragon Knight-to-be. My pure INT Bishop was hacked a few months back and with that, most of my assets. Sad part is the main suspect is a fren whom I've know since the beginning of my Maple journey.
Wad would I be returning to?
I miss all in Bootes though, very very much. MapleSEA will always have a special place in my heart.
With that, I would like to present.... The new advanced Class ~
Knights of Cygnus!

The Knights of Cygnus are a series of job classes that are new to KoreaMS. They involve in using elemental abilities to their advantage and possess unique skills compared to the standard job classes.
Pros-Stronger than the standard classes in the beginning.
-Can use elemental abilities earlier than magicians.
-Gains a useful summon in 1st job.
-Gains their exclusive mount earlier than the standard class.
Cons -Their level limit is 120 instead of 200.
-They can be expensive classes.
Unlike standard characters, you create your Cygnus character by having a level 20 and above character (also known as the parent character) talking to Ninehearts the Tactician in Ereb. Here, you can create your own Cygnus character in which would be automatically created once you've talked to Ninehearts. A small note that you can change your Cygnus characters skin tone and hair color which would remain permanent for the duration of the game .
Once you start your Cygnus character, you start in Ereb instead of the usual Maple Island. New players are given a special kind of overall robe, a badge which identifies you as a Cygnus and a hat. Quests in Ereb are simple just like in Maple Island.
Once your Cygnus character reaches level 10, talk to Ninehearts whom will direct you to your 5 job masters. Speak to Mikhail to become a Soul Master, Oz to become a Flame Wizard, Irene to become a Wind Breaker, Ikart to become a Nightwalker and Hawkeye to become a Striker.

More info can be found in
KeepTouch and more vids on
Youtube.
Now, doesnt that make you feel like Mapling all over again! :)