Monday, 30 July 2007 @ 01:19
It's been 7 days since sotong has been in a coma...
7 days since the op.
She's not getting any better...
A few days ago, her heart stopped
She's been put on life support.
I havent spoken to Ferry at all today...
Will find out more tomorrow.
Just tired after a long day...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went to upgrade my com this morning.
Got a new graphics card and another Gig of RAM.
Funny thing though... I still have heal, pot & loot lag -.-"
WTF!!!
So, it all boils down to the server.
My com is up to date and is up to the challenge.
We shall test it again this thursday for another round of Zak!!
MUAHAHAHA!
Seriously enjoying this alot!!!
So... we went to have lunch at Miss Saigon.
My favourite Vietnamese restaurant ~ loves ~ They have the best Vietnamese Beef Noodles EVER! ( No pics cos I accidentally deleted them ><)
Now my com seems to be running a tad noisier than before -.-
Like it better when it was in stealth mode.
Oh wells~
Ahhhh my bro called from SG ~ love ~
He may be coming to Syd for X'Mas! Wheeeee~
*jumps for joy*
We may have had our differences, our disputes and fights
(yes we physically fight... dun all siblings? o.O )
but he's still my bro =)
That's it fer now I guess...
*yawns~*
p/s: Please please put Lyonna in your prayers! T.T
* Lyonna aka sotong aka SQUlDGlRL
Labels: just me