Monday, 28 January 2008 @ 20:32
It was Australia Day on Sat, Jan 26. Not that it made much of a difference to me ~ lalala ~ So anyways, today was the PH-in-lieu.
I slept at like 7am? Mummy came over ard 1pm to wake me up zzz!!! We had a conversation about god-knows-wad :X I was asleep!!! U can't expect me to know what went on right?
After I got up and had the
you tiao & soya bean milk that mummy got from Zhu MaMa in Chinatown, we went shopping... again.
I wanted to get another pair of shoes for walking (seem to be shopping alot lately) so went scouring around for 1. FINALLY at the very last shop...

This pair of shoes fit differently from others. It actually moulds and fits ur feet like how a glove fits onto your hand... quite nice :D $42 so yeah... better be worth it!

... and our threadmill :D The 1st
Target we went to sold out so they had to call around for us... went over to pick it up and ta-dahhhhh!!!
So... here's my New Year's Resolution!
In 3 months time, I would have lost a considerable amount of weight and hopefully fit into my most favourite pair of pants!!
If you wanna know wad my pants look like, head over to Far East Plaza or Heeren and find a shop named '
Chaos'. Look for a lycra pair of tight pants. lalala~
Went over to mummy's yesterday for dinner.. we had
fajitas!!! It was yum yum !!
After that we took a walk to buy CNY stuff... shop closed >.> BUT we saw a 2-horse carriage!!! The horseys were like cookies'n'cream coloured... oh so nice!
(Sorry no pics cos never bring HP to mummy's)
Mummy has a new hobby... shopping for bags! She has tons and tons now. I dun really mind cos... as her only daughter, I get to pick wad I like 1st :D
Below are 2 that I koped :X

Little black casual bag
This is slightly bigger and it's a plum-brown shade.Taking pictures without a flash really sucks! -______-
Labels: just me