Friday, 29 February 2008 @ 01:44
Had loads to blog actually.
These 4 days the sun was gone from the sky and all that I had was rain, rain and more rain. The skies were overcast and the metal-grey clouds hung so low I felt like it was gonna crush me.
Knowing the truth is just for closure. To know the truth, I feel better.
Where do I stand now? The 4 hours that was our ritual has now also been taken away. Wad's left of us?
I feel sad that I've lost someone, confused for I dunno the next step, angry that all I can think is YOU, frustrated cos all that I do, I still wanna do it for you and happy cos we still have frenship.
I was out the whole day doing my nails, shopping, looking at N95s... watching a movie and buying a NEW camera... but nth made me happy...
I know wad's past is past and nth will be the same no matter wad.
I know that in time, I will get pass this. Always have.
Thanks for the wonderful 5 months :D
To all my frens who are very concerned, I'm really sorry for ignoring alot of you in MSN and in-game. Really very sorry. Please understand that at this point in time, I am not myself.
I am very sorry.
Labels: just me