Tuesday, 26 February 2008 @ 20:00
MIL's flight back to Brisbane was today so we went to send her off. We reached there with lots of time to spare... Her flight was due to depart at 6.10 pm.

Just after 6pm, her plane landed and the passengers alighted... at the same time, an annoucement boomed! All flights were cancelled till further notice due to an ELECTRICAL STORM!!!
I was like... Wtf? -.-" I looked up at the sky and wondered, "where the fuck is THAT storm????"
Walked to the other side of the terminal and THERE IT WAS!

It was like freaking Independence Day! This cloud just loomed over the terminal. It looked like a HUGE piece of dirty cotton wool! It was the lowest cloud I've ever seen.
30-45 mins later, down came the rain! It was hard and fast but that was the same way it went :D

And of cos, sunshine after the rain ~

Beautiful ain't it?
MIL's flight was only delayed about 1 hour -.-" Parking was $20! *faints*
Yes, sometimes Life is just like a storm. Unpredictable. No matter how tough the weather is, there's always sunshine after the rain... That's how rainbows are formed. :D
I miss u. I really do.
Labels: just me