The heart has its
reasons that reason
knows nothing of.

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. Yes, that's right, it's MINE!


Profile

I like rainbows & ice cream.
I like fluffay & cuddly puppies.
I love Autumn, Winter & Spring.
I love gaming. I love food. I love Lee.



Blogs

Alice (xXJuHuaChaXx)
Audrey
BinG (zOoMz)
Clara
Edmund
Eeyore
Eileen (liltootie)
Eric (OreoIceBlend)
Felicia
Jac (Eskyjac)
Jane
Lindy (lindylim)
Lindy
Sara (BabySarazz)
Sherilyn (f1shb0ne)
Stephanie
Tiffy (xNaru)
Ting (OmFgiTzTin9)


Cowboy Caleb
GrabYourFork
Mr Brown
XiaXue
Sheylara
Karen Cheng



Tags
















Memories




Credits

Original Idea : everlastingroses!
Modifications : Me
Header Quote by : Blaise Pascal
Saturday, 14 February 2009 @ 00:08

I feel like a dog!

Have been coughing for the past week. My voice is so hoarse and my throat raspy. With every cough, my back cramps up, my chest aches.

It's Valentines' Day tomorrow and we are going to Swansea for the weekend. I was so looking forward having my little getaway... and now this! But it's ok! I will diligently gulp down my cough syrup and sleep all the way to Swansea!

Oh wells!

Happy Valentines' Day to all the lovers out there!

Labels: