The heart has its
reasons that reason
knows nothing of.

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. Yes, that's right, it's MINE!


Profile

I like rainbows & ice cream.
I like fluffay & cuddly puppies.
I love Autumn, Winter & Spring.
I love gaming. I love food. I love Lee.



Blogs

Alice (xXJuHuaChaXx)
Audrey
BinG (zOoMz)
Clara
Edmund
Eeyore
Eileen (liltootie)
Eric (OreoIceBlend)
Felicia
Jac (Eskyjac)
Jane
Lindy (lindylim)
Lindy
Sara (BabySarazz)
Sherilyn (f1shb0ne)
Stephanie
Tiffy (xNaru)
Ting (OmFgiTzTin9)


Cowboy Caleb
GrabYourFork
Mr Brown
XiaXue
Sheylara
Karen Cheng



Tags
















Memories




Credits

Original Idea : everlastingroses!
Modifications : Me
Header Quote by : Blaise Pascal
Thursday, 30 April 2009 @ 20:50

Tomorrow this time, my mummy would be in sunny Singapore while I'm still freezing in Sydney! T.T

Yea, mummy's following Chikky to Singapore! Chikky's going there for training... all pao qi me lor! Some emo-ness!

Anyways, they'll be there for only a week BUT they've promised to send me pics of ALL the Singaporean food they eat zzzzz! Where's the LOVE!

My Singapore trip is still in the books I guess. However, I'm not sure if I wanna be there for 3 months anymore. Circumstances have changed and being there too long may just make matters worse.

I do look forward to seeing my FantapiGz, my kerker and all my pubors! I wonder if rae will be there and if I shd meet up with Kiwi LOL! (>.<)

Anyways... PUBORKIAS! Clubbing & KBOX ok! I miss all ur singing!

Soon! Time will fly and SOON I'll be in that hot, humid, fast-paced, crowded island we all call HOME!

*Fingers crossed*

Labels: