The heart has its
reasons that reason
knows nothing of.

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. Yes, that's right, it's MINE!


Profile

I like rainbows & ice cream.
I like fluffay & cuddly puppies.
I love Autumn, Winter & Spring.
I love gaming. I love food. I love Lee.



Blogs

Alice (xXJuHuaChaXx)
Audrey
BinG (zOoMz)
Clara
Edmund
Eeyore
Eileen (liltootie)
Eric (OreoIceBlend)
Felicia
Jac (Eskyjac)
Jane
Lindy (lindylim)
Lindy
Sara (BabySarazz)
Sherilyn (f1shb0ne)
Stephanie
Tiffy (xNaru)
Ting (OmFgiTzTin9)


Cowboy Caleb
GrabYourFork
Mr Brown
XiaXue
Sheylara
Karen Cheng



Tags
















Memories




Credits

Original Idea : everlastingroses!
Modifications : Me
Header Quote by : Blaise Pascal
Saturday, 1 December 2007 @ 23:46

had a big day today =]

Went out with Hunny to Hurstville specially to get my nails done :D All PERFECT and short again!! At least I can now type properly. Muahahaha

Went over to Bread Top and got a huge assortment of buns and desserts *licks lips* den had lunch at a Hong Kong style eatery... had Roast Duck Noodles ~ yummy!!

Came home shortly after and spent the next few hours chatting to LG and watching Youtube :x

LG prepared to go watch 'Enchanted' with his frens while I prepared to go out for dinner.

Mummy, Chikky, Hunny and I made our way to The Oaks at North Sydney for drinks with family frens. We were having a farewell for Specky who was leaving to start anew at Ballarat. Dinner followed at the Japanese restaurant, Sushi Station. The food was surprisingly nice!!!

Mummy and I shared a bottle of sake ~ and did not get pissed! Hohoho!!

Dinner was great... conversation was great too! Had not laughed so much in such a longgggg time :D The conversations revolved around sex alot -_-" and quite a few ppl were sloshed!

We paid only $30 per person for the food and had like 8 courses o.O Food were brought out in platters and we shared but hey! it was ALOT of food still!

Dinner lasted 3hrs and I am pooped right now *yawnsss*

I will really miss Specky... Take care of yourself ~ love ~

** more gossip tomorrow or whenever I feel like it :x Right now, it's more Youtube while waiting for LG to come home ~ love love ~

Labels: ,